“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.” - Gail Rubin Bereny | |
|
Monday, June 14, 2010 ![]() Hey im miss chicken pox and i feel like killing myself. I never felt so ugly like this before loh. At least ugly also can put makeup. Woah this one if put mampos. hahahha Get well soon fitrah sat u can go out. If not sat i cnfem need to wear like some celebrities scared of paparazzi loh. I think im gonna wear sweater, pants and shades. Wtf right. I wanna shopping thn wear like some hooligan. Nvm atleast smtg. Anyway have you guys heard the new single by Katy Perry? I swear its addictive.Its gonna melt them dicks. HAHHA. The teaser came out and it fucking reminds me of barbie girl song by Aqua? lol. But it makes me dance and jump around. Oops girl chicken pox joget mana mau dpt siol. hahahha If i go sch tmrw cnfem all kene chicken pox cheyyy i want saudah to have it too :P Okat whatever i better go off now and i swear the red dots is groing everywhere. Not sexy alrd. CHEY. |
![]() Fitrah Kamilah Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs. Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise. I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time. If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one. Looking arrogant does not mean anything. Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future. September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 Designer: -xJolin Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥} |