“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.”
- Gail Rubin Bereny

Tuesday, May 11, 2010


Today was such a stressfull day. I hate today and there seems to be nothing that i love about today excluding the time spend with my <3 ones. First,its was maths paper 2 and i could not explain how hard it is. If there is like another word that can explain hardx10, i'll tell you that's how hard it is. This shows that i've not studied enough. I hate it. I need to study more and this means i will need to start my revisions right after mid year.

I don't even know if i could ace chemistry paper three tmrw as right now, im alrd full with formulas. Im scared if i would mix them up especially for Mol. Fuck i hate mol like forever. I hope its going to be manageable since Physics is like damn hard lah please. I studied the Ohm's law,Moments and all that stuffs definition but the one that came out is something got to do with the precision of micrometer screw gauge. Tell me about it please?

Urghh, its always like that but nvm. I'll take this as a lesson. Tht's all i guess.

I love it when im close to my loves one and also have nothing against the others. I love it when im not close to only one person bcse that'll make my life difficult. I love to be close with all! hehe <3 you all babes!




Photobucket
Fitrah Kamilah

Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs.
Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise.

I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time.
If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one.
Looking arrogant does not mean anything.
Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future.




September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010



Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Designer: -xJolin
Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥}