“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.”
- Gail Rubin Bereny

Sunday, May 02, 2010


I feel so fucked up today.I dnt seem to have the mood for anything. So I read one of this blog from the moment she was in sec 5 until now she's alrd second year in a poly. And her olevel year was pretty fucking same with me and she managed to pass. And i laughed at one part when she was also deprive of town like what im feeling now? Its been long since i put on a dress and go to town with heels. awwww I just could not explain the feeling if it were to happen now. The feeling of finshing your olevels and you knew you had nothing to worry about. Okay whatever, its still long way to go and now its only mid year. Im scared. Im scared i could not make it. The results of mid year will surely determine whether or not i've put in effort in my studies. Hmm, i dnt wish to talk about this. For now i've plan on what to do during the June hols. I hope i will only go out for 1 week. I mean lke 7days out of the june hols.The other days will be for studying and stuffs. That's pretty much about it i guess. So i think you've just wasted your time to read this fucking post.




Photobucket
Fitrah Kamilah

Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs.
Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise.

I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time.
If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one.
Looking arrogant does not mean anything.
Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future.




September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010



Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Designer: -xJolin
Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥}