“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.”
- Gail Rubin Bereny

Saturday, April 03, 2010


Mly lesson :)
I just joined this group at facebook after i saw it at Anna's profile and this totally reminds me of Suhaila and her bestfriend :) I love to say that when i saw her/him :) Iknwuknwkn suhaila ? ;)

cutest friend :)

So today was relaxing and i feels like it was the holiday. Okay im mad i guess since people are stressing about their hws on a weekend and here i am thinking it was a holiday? I think im just asking for a slap. haha .Yesterday i did my art manipulations and i felt like breaking my head. I did 7 already and i cnt think of any other ideas! Help me someone ? *mercy face* So yeah im going to continue it later and than i will try to finish all my other hws so that i can do my art drawings tmrw. I hope i can do it so that i wont be stressing out during art lesson and stuffs. I have enough pictures for object 1(i think) but no so for object 2. Maybe am gonna search for more some time later when im free? I can only now depend on my Sunday because my weekdays are definitely a cut of since i finished school late everyday. Feel me, project 28-ians?

Nvm, its for me to do better, it is. Enough of school. Finally i bought Clinique 3 step skin care system since my doctor prescription skin care stuffs finished and since the Chanel Mat Lumiere cause some break-outs on my skin and also because of my very worried father since he's gugu gaga over womens and girls with clear skin type -.- I also bought the sunblock which works as a foundation too. Next, Makeup forever HD foundation, heh. I skrg dh gile foundation ngn lipsticks. hehe okay whatever. Tu sume holiday bleh carik, jauh beb. haha. Now must study for upcoming tests and stuffs. Okay i think i better go off now and do my homeworks. Lets enjoy the school pictures below.

Muke bdk2 skola :D

Nina tying my hair :)




Photobucket
Fitrah Kamilah

Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs.
Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise.

I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time.
If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one.
Looking arrogant does not mean anything.
Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future.




September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010



Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Designer: -xJolin
Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥}