“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.” - Gail Rubin Bereny | |
|
Wednesday, April 28, 2010 ![]() I felt so bad just now bcse we pranked my only one besplen keemy. Im so sorry seriously. He's like almost asleep i guess and there we are disturbing him with nonsensical stuffs. Omg we are like back to our sec one days sitting and pranking people with those voices. But whatever, this is what we do when we are stress. Im sorry sorry sorry :'( I felt so guilty idkw. And so im tired after days of tutions and stuffs. I feel like cracking my brain but to think back,i have a mission and i need to accomplish them. Oh anw, macd with Farhan and he teached me Maths (err,less thn 5 ques? ;D). I was late and i took the taxi for two times today which means i wasted my money and im damn upset with myself :( I hate it when i have to waste money on something that is far from what i need. If i collect my money for 10 days i can get moschino perfume already eh. Another thing that i have to share with you guys! You guys rmbr the mascot thinggy at our sports day? Me and my classmates were so eager to take picture with it. And so were alrd posing for the camera when this one guy in white shirt (which i really thought was someone from 4A/4B) was like so angry and kept wanting to take the mascot away from us. So i was angry and i pushed him saying " eh kaypo lah!". And thn .... I looked at his shirt for the second time and he was the person in charge of that mascot. Like OMG lah kan. I was so rude sey :( So embarrassing! Okay i really need to do my homeworks now. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE |
![]() Fitrah Kamilah Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs. Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise. I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time. If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one. Looking arrogant does not mean anything. Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future. September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 Designer: -xJolin Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥} |