“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.”
- Gail Rubin Bereny

Monday, March 29, 2010




And so we had the most spledid party ever this year. It was kiki's bday and we were so excited even before we get our bday cards!It was a costume party, whatdya expect. Ive never gone to any before. I was so fickle minded on what to wear and since its the spring season, not many stuffs were sold around and uhm i just got an idea somwhere. Shopped at Zara for the jacket and Metro for the skirt, Osmose for the shirt,bag and shoes rom charles and keith. Overall i spent ***. It was unintentional, i just shopped whatever i like and thn i got the idea on what to wear. In case you are wondering what am i, I am Blair Waldorf from GG. I think i looked like Blair wolf instead. So the things i bought are not really just for kiki's bday(at least some of them).
I went to West Mall in the morning itself with my dearest girl to change my shirt(sanggup sia) and curl my hair. I loveeeeeeeeee my hair. I dnt care if you dont. But yeah i wished i'd passed curling my own hair.Nah, i dont so saloon is the best idea, its only 10SGD. Thn we ate and proceed home. I didnt go for madrasah bcse i had a bad stomachace.

I thn get ready and meet Saudah at my void deck. Everybody was like looking as if i've came from this zombie place. We took the bus and oh my i don't wanna talk about it. Went to CWP to accompany Liyana to change and the stares was like im a zombie. Seriously. haha.
So we have Anisah as Hippie, Aqilah as Ms E, Me as Blair , Kiki as queen or smtg, Saudah as minah motor RETRO, Liyana as Diva, Suhaila as Cowgirl and Nina as Princess Jasmine :)

My lovely ladies :)




And so reached that BBQ place and wow i just love the concept because it was HOTPINK. Jealous I. The family was so spontaneous and so sporting to wear very costumy kind of clothes. my girlfriends were also very spontaneous too kn? heh. They looked gorgeous and yok gi town hari2 cm ni. hahaha! All the guys were not dressed except for Navindran. Well, at least . So yeah, ate and prizes. Guess who win the best dressed! haha k wtv eh feet. Thn i went back by taxi just to catch Cinta Ixora. Omygosh, it was worth it okay Anisah and Nina :) Thn, me being forgetful, syirah's phone and wallet was with me so i had to meet them. I sanggup eh after cinta ixora turun. Thanks :) So, that was my Saturday.
With Birthday Girl :)
Nurnusuki :)
Nina Farah'ain :)
Princess Jasmine.
Emily the Strange
Nur Syahirah bte Isyak.
Nur Suhaila Shahluddin :)
Cowgirl :)
Nur Liyana Roslan
Diva :)
Berbual dengan orang jangan buih, kite ni dari USA!
hahahha
Mariani as Anne Hathaway Devils wear Prada :)
Anisah Ghaffar
Hippie :)
Nur Aqilah
Ms E :)

Saudah Ali
Minah mat motor Retro :)
Nur Erra Fadzerah
Cheerleader :)
Cake cutting ceremony.
Spontaneous cousins of Kiki:D

Rabbit, Lady Gaga and Princess.
AVATAR!
LADY GAGA!CONTRACTOR!
With the others.
With Navindran, Michael Jackson.
the normal.
LOVE THEMMMM
EHEM EHEM :P

Muke mentel eh feet :p
1st attempt

2nd attempt
TADAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Love them allll :)




Photobucket
Fitrah Kamilah

Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs.
Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise.

I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time.
If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one.
Looking arrogant does not mean anything.
Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future.




September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010



Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Designer: -xJolin
Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥}