“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.” - Gail Rubin Bereny | |
|
Tuesday, February 16, 2010 I was confident that i thought the 2000 olevel paper was in the green book when it was in the ten year series instead. I was lucky i had already bought it if not at this point of time i would die of panic attack and i can feel the tense already. Ive did an essay , 1 more to go and art drwaings left. I so need to burn my midnight oil for today. Oh yeah thanks Gf for the bear, so called valentines bear lah gtu. Ni kes bear die nk buang die bagi aku tau. sidetraack sikitttt.And now im just getting a break from all those flowery words. Im dying just by reading them. I hope i wont fall asleep. Thanks eh olevel, you've made me a one stress teenager, chey mcm org lain tk stress k bye. |
![]() Fitrah Kamilah Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs. Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise. I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time. If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one. Looking arrogant does not mean anything. Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future. September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 Designer: -xJolin Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥} |