“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.”
- Gail Rubin Bereny

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

"So yeah , almost late again . Feet was angry with me early in the morning cause im late . She was like somethingsomethingsomething FUCKER ! Wow . She called me a fucker ? How dare she huh ? Damn you ! Chey hahahah . "
-Myra

Im so sorry myra . I was so angry in the morning you knw . Firstly there's this aisle whereby ONLY 1 person can go in i tell ya , its behind the 913 there , i knw woodlanders should know that aisle. Its really very damn small . Even those very thin people can't go with another person. Its like meant for 1 person to walk . I don't know what was this ITE guy's motive to walk when i walk and we were opposite and he is like at the end alrd , he should have move out and wait first rightt?! He walk in and our body have to like squeeze instead and he still doesnt wnt to stop but instead , walk while i walk so wht does tht mean ? Can you like imagine the situation ? I was so frustrated over that okay . And thn Myra was late , Erra and Syirah go first and i was stucked beside this fuchun clans and urggghhh feel so pathetic sia . HAHA IM JUST SO SO SORRY MYRA .

So yeah we did the homeroom system and hell it was so frustrating . It was not smooth at all. I was late for English with no friends with me and almost all classes i'll be alone. I mean none of bffs were there but other friends were so its still okay . Need some time to get along very well .

It was MT first anw and i was so sad that i drop to band 2 . You dont know i feel ! I was crying , sobbing and all. CHEYY BEDEK . But yeah , this really shows how much i've been slacking during our MT lesson . Sorry Cikgu N , kalau cikgu bace ni . Saya pasti cikgu tahu yang saya selalu tk hantar kerja rumah cikgu dan fail saya tidak beli pun dari menengah dua . Masyallah .

Thn it was English and as i said , i was late and i was LOST . OMG i cnt believe i said this . I was lost after being in this school for like 3 year + !!! WOOOH cngrtas . Im lucky im not as late as those 3 BFFS . HAHA and i was stitting alone at the back . I knw Mr Sha knew i looked lonely and thus changed the places and stuffs . HAHAHHA kidding .How i wish i could sit with Shakti :( I will miss him during english lessonssssssss. Oh ya , Mr S asked me if i were in his class outside. Dont i looked like im supposed to be ? HAHA and he bullied me . I have to buy 22 purple ring files with dividers and name by the side with same fonts and same size and that was because i love to shop. No connection , really . Nvm its okay im gonna do it by 11th Insyallah :)

SS after that and Mrs Nambiar was in a good mood so yeah , the class was quite okay but the arranging was in groups and i hate to face the back cause i need to turn when the teacher is talking. I hope the teacher break us into groups soon.

Brunch after that and assembly til 12.40 ? I seriously can die in that hall with all those things that were reapeated every year and it was the same thing. Why can't they just talk about those CCA criterias to the people who dont go for CCA ? Im sick hearing all those things . After tht slacked at the canteen while waiting for Mdm D . Meet her , slack again and waited for Suhaila but went back instead and home sweet home. I slept till evening and woke up feeling fresh . CHEY .

There'll be IR fieldtrip tmrw and im sexcited ! WOOOOH and i bought another wallet from Accessorize for 69.90 but got discount hehehe cause my current Kate Spade wallet is too good for school and im really scared it will get lost cause im always forgetful . So yeah will only use it when im going out ?OH YA , I REALLY want to buy that KATE SPADE HEEELS OMYGOSH its like 350US and confirm 500$ cause my wallet was 145US and 280$ . Nvm raya can HAHAHA wtv till here peeeopppppooo peeeppooo okay lame.




Photobucket
Fitrah Kamilah

Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs.
Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise.

I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time.
If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one.
Looking arrogant does not mean anything.
Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future.




September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010



Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Designer: -xJolin
Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥}