“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.”
- Gail Rubin Bereny

Friday, January 29, 2010



I was feeling lethargic by the time i reached home.I lied down and when i opened my eyes again, it was already half past eleven.I woke up and felt panic that i've yet to do my hwks.Well, you all should know that kind of feeling when you accidentally fall asleep and whn you woke up , you thought it was alrd in the morning when it was only midnight/mid morning !!!! Yeah, that kind of thing. So I cooled down and found out i only had one hw to be done which is ss remedial hw.Althugh there's no SS tmrw,Im still gonna hand it tmrw into the pigeon's hole or smtg because im a good girl that hands in homework on time.Okay, i hope that was supposed to be my reason but it was actually not.I just dont want to find any faults with Mrs N again or else she's gonna call my house again (although no one answered), i still don't wish to get in trouble again. Later Sunday cannot go Sentosa how? CANNOT! YAY , Im going there on Sunday, be jealoussssss . Going to Victoria Secret and shop till i drop cheyyy as if but im surely going to buy the body mists.I still mine which still lasts after 2 years of using it.Okay maybe that's because i changed perfumes.

Okay so let's talk about school ,it was okay, i still feel this loneliness everytime i had lessons bcause the only class i get to be with my gfs was Physics Geog and Malay (su) Chem(most) and the other subjects, im alone.This tells you what? Yes , you guess it right , walks alone after every remedials,lessons,to the canteen or going back home.Isnt that sad and pathetic enough ? Yes ,i sound pathetic but im really are after this homeroom system began. Especially when it was after English, I had to walk with anyone, anybody that i could see.Seriously, i will just go to one of my classmate and "eh walk with me , i got no friend sia" HAHAHA , pathetic much ? Whatever, i don't wish to whine about homeroom system here and there. It's over and it can't be change so why bother?

So yeah you guessed it right again,i walked alone after school to the bus stop and only to receive a phonecall from Liyana that she's going back home too. So yeah while waiting, i had a phonecall with my girlfriend as she was absent from school. May you get well dearest and to the others who are sick to , bbys. Went to Cwp and watched Tooth Fairy. It was hilarious but i don't rmbr the parts.I laughed at the parts people dont laugh and when the part that i dont laugh, poeple laughed? The jokes that they laugh are really lame and the girls beside me , i should have record on how they laughed out loud. Fuhh , peh suke. Walked back after that and meet Gf and accompanied her to the clinic and yeah while waiting, i was a pathetic bitch again at the bench eating sandwiches and Starbucks caramel frappe. I ate two sandwiches and even finish my drink and even after i was disturbed by typical school boys thn this girl head down and headed back after that. Oh , i rmbr this so called mascot with long beard at VP and i seriously was shocked by him -.- I was talking and showing this pathetic boy in 7eleven and when i turn , he was directly beside Saudah. Anjat gegerl. Till here.




Photobucket
Fitrah Kamilah

Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs.
Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise.

I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time.
If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one.
Looking arrogant does not mean anything.
Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future.




September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010



Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Designer: -xJolin
Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥}