“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.”
- Gail Rubin Bereny

Monday, January 25, 2010






Had fun with my girlfriend just now. Ate at banquet , went to the library to do our homeworks and i only manage to do English-.- I was doing my homework and when suddenly this girl bring her file and walked very fast to this sofa and put it there. I was like laughing all along. So we had chocolate spin and hot chocolate. We thn walked ard CWP and went to VP to buy somethings and thn to Vista Park to clarify and clear our minds while i continue with my English hw. So you want to know whose my GF ? SAUDAH BT ALI ! YAY , LAME -.- I thin she's indispensable to me already . Everywhere i go , its with her . So let's enjoy some photos below. And i had more photos to upload so the next few days will be posts with photos and that is if i keep up to posting. If not , other days thn.

I love this girl up there ;)




Photobucket
Fitrah Kamilah

Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs.
Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise.

I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time.
If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one.
Looking arrogant does not mean anything.
Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future.




September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010



Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Designer: -xJolin
Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥}