“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.”
- Gail Rubin Bereny

Monday, December 14, 2009


WATCH THIS !

very fun family indeed

I ALMOST DIE WATCHING THIS LIKE OMGGGG
Oh ya , have you guys seen skull implants ? I just knew about it ystd . Well i literally saw someone having that before but i thought it was something he had since he was born and i just knew it was a skull implant . I wonder how they do ?? Must search for that video sooon ! So this post is totally random and ive been sleeping like pig just now and ignore all those msgs (heard tht line b4 ? xD) since i got back from cwp and shopped alot of shower gelssssssssssss I LIKEEEEEEEEEEE. Nice smellinggggggggggggg, woooh cnt wait to bathe ! HAHAHA. Okay whatever , im getting worse at sleeping . Nows 0404 and im not yet asleep and yet i wanted to accompany saudah and myra for sch and gym TMRW MRNG . Hope i can make it *prays hard* Incase i cnt make it thn this is an ADVANCE sorry :) Well this post is such a random one so u pretty much get it . I have nothing to post. So yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh .
Eh i gt smtg to post . I sleep for abt 3 hrs ystd and woke up to someone's msg and thn i literally just toss around on my bed and thn eventually i decided to follow my aunt to yishun and to her hse and it was super hot i tell ya. I practically wear shades all the way and the people were looking at me as if im wearing something so ridiculous. HAHA . Maybe bcse i wore smtg like i was going to town ? Well im actually lazy to dress up but i wanted to you knw. But ive never been in a way i want it to be . Evrytime i go out, i jsut grab something that doesnt need to be iron like just now . Was just a jacket , top and 3/4 pants with KILLER heels. HAHHA. I changed halfway though . Thn headed to cwp for stuffs and headed home. Had meal and went to religious class and got to know i get the top 5 !!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEEH YOU KNOW WHY ? BCSE MY CLASS ONLY GOT 10 PEOPLE !!!! HAHAHA . So yeah bought stuffs with my father and went bck home . So tht was my day minus some stuffs tht im lazy to type.




Photobucket
Fitrah Kamilah

Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs.
Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise.

I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time.
If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one.
Looking arrogant does not mean anything.
Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future.




September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010



Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Designer: -xJolin
Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥}