“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.”
- Gail Rubin Bereny

Tuesday, December 01, 2009


Im so sorry i think im just gonna upload the cupcake thinggy when blogger dont lags . I really hate it when my com lags and the uploader was like knbcb late . I think the size of the pictures from my camera are big ? Cause when i try to upload the pictures from other cameras and stuffs , its like uploaded easily , like with a click ! I even hate it when ive uploaded and while waiting , i did like so many things and when i open the browser back , its still not uploaded , like now ! So i bet im gonna blog again tmrw thn ? Going to erra's crib tmrw and am catching paranormal activity . So i guess there'll be more pictures and will upload them once im back ;)
And i think Justin Beiber just cant sing . Really , check out the video below . He's hella cute but when it comes to singing , not cute at all :(

Oh ya i seriously am fucking angry okay . I got my strappy wedges at like nearly 4o and now i found it online for only 2o fucking dollars . I seriously want to die . NOW ! And kill me please , i bought another wedges for 58 dollars . Okay for you maybe its not expensive but for me it is okay cause im using my own money and seems like i have a fetish for shoes now ? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr




Photobucket
Fitrah Kamilah

Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs.
Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise.

I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time.
If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one.
Looking arrogant does not mean anything.
Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future.




September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010



Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Designer: -xJolin
Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥}