“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.”
- Gail Rubin Bereny

Thursday, December 03, 2009

I don't know why but im so rimas with my room . Its cleaned but i just feel i need a more cozy room and looking at the racks books and magazines infront of me makes me feels like throwing them away . I feel like this racks of books are just menyemak . I feel like throwing them and put a single table with just a HOTPINK labtop . Like clean right gtu . haha . But whatever , just renovated my room a year ago and i feel like this alrd . Wassup with me man ? But i guess im getting bored of my room . Planning to go Ikea anytime soon to buy some decorations . Thinking of photoframes , fancy lights , stickers , bolsters , carpets , plushies and stuffs . And i so must change the picture in my room. Need fresher faces . What i like about my bedroom is my cozy bedsheet , wooooh nice ! Its hot pink and i bought it nearly 200 only . Its with comforter (of course) and its like (urghh cant describe the feeling) . Talking about bedrooms , i decided to browse through ourbedrooms.lj after such a very damn long time . Ive been browsing them since sec 1 and its a site for you to upload the pictures of your room anw . Tip ; Go only to posts with atleast 40 comments cause lesser thn that , dont bother to check , bilek kucing kau lagi bersih . So here are some rooms i like ;
http://community.livejournal.com/ourbedrooms/1788627.html#cutid1
I like how most of things are pink , it was simple though . Imaginable .
http://community.livejournal.com/ourbedrooms/1754035.html#cutid1
This is one of my fav one and awww its bcse of the wallpaper . I want to put the exact one in my room but my father dont let me bcse i tak tau jage *sadface* so i end up with checkered walls .
http://community.livejournal.com/ourbedrooms/1730243.html#cutid1
This is simple and sweet and i like how she combines turquoise with hot pink (both my fav<3!)
So simple kannnnnn . i likeeeeeeeeeeee <3>
So unique and elegant ;) (and cozy toooo mcm nk lompat je)

Omg this is like the best of the best . I feel like swinging on it sia .

The florals remind me of nina's room but this is like beautifuly beautiful cause its with the windows and stuffs . I wonder how it feels waking up in the morning if my room is as big as that .


Although the room is small , it still loooooks yummmeh . I want the bedsheets and wallllll !

I love the wardrobe and the walk in wardrobe !
what can i say more ?
Below has nothing relate to bedrooms but since its related to a house thn i just shall post .

credits to dita von teese @ twitter
GONNNA BE MY FUTURE HOUSE :P
Enough on rooms eh . Haha i think i need really damn beautiful rooms which changes everyday and i think i wont go out . HAHA . I wouldnt even think of going to school . Talking about school , i need a new bag , new shoes , new whatever you may think of . Its like my every year tradition and most of you too right ? DUH . I dont think i want to buy expensive bagpacks cause ive been eying this transparent bagpack since what ? Dec last year ? HAHA . Or maybe that MJ bagpack ive been eying too . Well bagpacks are not that important cause i always stop and wore totebags instead . But for next year , i surely think it'll be important . Not because im taking OLEVEL but my school is having homeroom system and like almost the whole school go to the same class and you want to leave your books under the table ? Oh please , i had enough of losing books this year. I just want to buy cheap bagpacks bcase i want to buy alot of totebags ? I had enough expensive bagpacks and never wearing them again the next year -.-
Enough im tired gotta sleep after reading some stuffs . Its alrd 5.37 am now . Anw new posts are in my archives cause i format my posts to 1 as i rimas tgk my blog bnyk posts in one page . So anything just click on DECEMBER 2009 .




Photobucket
Fitrah Kamilah

Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs.
Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise.

I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time.
If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one.
Looking arrogant does not mean anything.
Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future.




September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010



Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Designer: -xJolin
Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥}