“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.” - Gail Rubin Bereny | |
|
Thursday, November 05, 2009
Im drown in my own thoughts everyday thinking of my life and whats gonna happen next . I tried to be happy but once im happy , i'll be back to my emo self . Sometimes i dont know whats really happening to my own life and when i sit and think , its not that much of a life anyway . I still have yet to encounter many challenges in life and im already like this , falling , struggling. I must work hard , please help me people . I'll always sit down and daydream on my life and everytime when i wanted to start on something , there's always something thats gonna stop me from doing it . WTH , you think ? Is this a part of your life too people ? Im tired , tired and tired to have split personalities and tired by trying to be happy by doing anything and everything cause i know i wont and never will . Well , the motive of this post is to tell you guys that im paranoid . Basically , im paranoid full stop . Bbygirl , I cant do much in helping you for your problems . Simple reason , like i said , i dont know how it feels as im not in the same boat as you . I only can afford by giving you adivces . Maybe if i were to be in the same boat as you one day , i'll get back to you with full of answers . I know i suck at this but im sure i'll be good one day :P |
![]() Fitrah Kamilah Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs. Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise. I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time. If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one. Looking arrogant does not mean anything. Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future. September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 Designer: -xJolin Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥} |