“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.”
- Gail Rubin Bereny

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Im back to blogger , yes , im fickle like that . But seriously i think i'll just cntinue blogging here and post on LJ some posts that are supposed to be locked and of course i will tell you all when i posted some posts there . Practically , i find LJ cooler but there's pros and cons which i think blogger is cooler in overall (though tumblr is much way cooler) .
Ive got lots to gossip about but once i type , i forget everything . Nvm , let the ideas flow and i'll promise i'll update everyday like i used to okay ? ;) So yeah , my days has been boring since wednesday . I forget what i did on tuesday but i think i went out ? Oh yes , it was suhaila's hse. So yeah , from wednesday till today , i stayed at home rotting (not really). I did planned to go out but at the very last minute , i always feel shitty and decided not to . I take just now as an example thn. I get ready and all tht shits , ive wore my clothes and stuffs and at the very last minute , i feel like just lazing around in my room -.- If this cntinues thn i'll be a dead pig by the end of the month . I need some fresh air pleaseeeeeeeeeee .

So yeah practically i planned my days for next week alrd . I guess? I seriously need to get my butts on cleaning my room . Oh lord , you wont want to know how my room looks like now . I dont think any of you would want to live in my room ! Oh well , will take pictures of my room after ive cleaned the whole room . Thn i'll start on my homeworks (this time it better be real) and finish it as soon as possible so that i can start on my revisions . Need some time out too and still have yet to plan where to go with hudariabby cause she kept on insisting of going iceskating which i will surely get screwed cause i cant even skate and cant even stand on roller blades , whatdya expect yaw ? But it'll sure be a fun thing to try out but what if i cant stand ? Nvm , two supergirls to the rescue !

I know you guys had fun during the holidays ! My days has been watevs (new word from the CLIQUE series|so addicted!) and i knw you might be thinking that im so boring righttttttttttt . I knew it . Nvm , im sure gonna have lots of fun this december okay people ? HAHA how can i be so sure when i only have 2 plans cnfirmed now ? Sentosa outing on 12dec and go SJ with Intan Sofia on the 20th dec. I know there's more to come but please plan alright people ? Dont let me be the one who always plan .

AND OH YEAH I MUST TELL YOU PEOPLE THAT IM SO SEXCITED FOR THE UPCOMING UNIVERSAL STUDIOS OPENING AT SENTOSA ! I know erra will be sick hearing from me talking about this again and again but i knw you people out there are excited too rightttttttt ! Well tell me about it . FIRST HOLLYWOOD IN SINGAPOREEEEEE ! Im so gonna try the rollercoaster and it'll be good if pictures are taken so i can compare with liyana's :P BASICALLY CNT WAIT ! 66 buckeroooos ! I wonder if its gonna worth the money or not . Watevs . Better catch THE CLIQUE before i sleeeeeeeeeeeep , oooooh sasssssssy ~

Guess who typed that ?
ITS AMOIIII !
woooooh im flattered .

Well if you guys still dont know who she is , thn she's on the right on both pictures above. Gorgeous rightttttttt ! Well, she's my senior name Nur Atiqah bte Ismail (kes smgt check yearbk) or better known as Amoii ! She's hot i tell ya , tk bedek and now she's having curly extensions ! I envy her ! hmmmph ! hahaha nvm . Well this is a little shoutout to you aye !
Really hope you pass ur N's with flying colours and go to sec 5 next year cause i'll miss you very much if you dont ! HAHA . I know we didnt talk but sometimes , it just feel different when the normal-suppose-to-be-cliques are not around and especially you and ur friends ! . AWWW , miss you all alrd and i seriously cant imagine the canteen without all of the sec4's next year . BORING ~ So yeah , just hoping for the best for you and good luck for ur job hunting gorgeous ! Goodluck to any other sec4's tooooooo ! :))




Photobucket
Fitrah Kamilah

Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs.
Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise.

I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time.
If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one.
Looking arrogant does not mean anything.
Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future.




September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010



Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Designer: -xJolin
Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥}