“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.”
- Gail Rubin Bereny

Friday, November 06, 2009


I skipped school today , slap my face please. I was too worn out and did not wake up when i was woken up . I was practically mumbling to myself i guess . So woke up at 11am and lazed around . Nothing else i could do than youtube-ing and do whatever shits . So there's practically nothing for me to blog about except for random things again . So when i was looking at my msn contacts , i saw lots of nicks about love . Like seriously almost everyone had their nicks about love (r/s,family,fs) . Lets see the nicks ;)
-Whats happening ? Where u go ?
-And i never wanna see you cry , there's a reason i sing to this song
-Wants to move on but why does it seems so hard?
-****,My baby .
-akuh percaye kaw,syg kaw and this is what i gort in return .....
many moreeee , sry if ur nick were here ;)
I know its depressing but sometimes , you just need to give yourself space and think if she/he is really worth it in your life ya knw ? I mean like what for if you were to cry days and nights if you alrd know you will never get him/her back ? Seriously , it doesnt bring any benefits or anything .




Photobucket
Fitrah Kamilah

Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs.
Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise.

I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time.
If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one.
Looking arrogant does not mean anything.
Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future.




September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010



Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Designer: -xJolin
Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥}