“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.” - Gail Rubin Bereny | |
|
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Today was such a boring day i guess ? Minus the financial talk thinggy . In the morning i woke up late as i feel so fatigue and my body feel so heavy and tired to even move . Decided to continue sleeping until 6.45 i guess ? Woke up , iron my uniform and bathe . Took bus to school and i was like alone as myra didnt come to school . I was so emo thinking what will happen if i was late alone . haha . Took 900 , alight at interchange and confidently walked to to the berth 913 used to be when the 913 is supposed to be at another end . (DONT LAUGH SINCE I KNW MOST OF U GOT THIS AS A MISTAKE TODAY TOOOO ! ^^) Nvm , im used to morning warm ups :P I was alone all the way and i also thought there would be some woodlanders in the bus too but no , i was ALONE ! I also confidently wanted to seat in the bus when the bus jerk and i almost fall. I thought i took the wrong bus since there's no woodlanders but thanks god , its the right one . Alighted , went to the hall and sat with a group of conciliars , as Mr M ask me to . Then suddenly J ask me to go infront and i was like in a dillemma u know ! I was lucky there's another boy who was late too and was asked to sit with me so thanks god , we dont have to move . Moving means move infront which is VERY near to P . Omg and my face were so emo in the hall please , i keep thinking about getting away . I was lucky i get away , if not , another day in the office . Whatever , now my nails are cleaned anw . Had talk on homeroom system which is a bore to me as P took so many time on a slide . I really almost fall asleep but i really cant since its a small group and i can be easily spotted. Had financial talk after that and i swear it was fun since the lecturer/trainer was the fun type of person and i got carried away by the board game lah please. I went back home straight and sleep and when i woke up , i was searching for 400 bucks which is the allowance for that board game -.- So yeah , that was my day. Very upset that i cant follow them tmrw :( But atleast ive chosen the right decision not to follow them since i think the problem would get worser if i were to follow . So yeah , have fun you guyyyys ! Must make up another outing just for meeeee ! ^^ |
![]() Fitrah Kamilah Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs. Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise. I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time. If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one. Looking arrogant does not mean anything. Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future. September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 Designer: -xJolin Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥} |