“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.” - Gail Rubin Bereny | |
|
Saturday, September 05, 2009
Its been days since i updated my blog and its like a normal thing already right ? To have my blog dead for days and then i'll start blogging again , saying sorry and stuffs. Okay, i think you all are getting use to it . So school has been stressful and dont let me start about my result please. I am so gonna buck up . Even if i dont , please , friends , help me . I really want to get promoted . Well , according to our class result for our CA2 , 95% will retain and that if it was the EOY result. Haizz , i really dont want to see any of my classmates or schoolmates retaining next year. PERIOD. In the morning woke up a little bit late as SOMEONE didnt woke me up :D So yeah , get ready and get a message from humairah , planning to go school late but as i was about to enter the bathroom , this bbbygirl of mine told me last minute to take something from her house so whats more? I bathe like i was in a camp , everything in a few minutes , rushed and walked to saudah's house to take her file. Then took bus to intcg and rushed and decided not to go to school late with myra as saudah needs the file . So i thought i could take taxi with erra or smtg but today was just not my day , as 900 came , 178 go. So yeah , i ran up and when i said ran , its really running ! I dashed through the crowds and guess what? There were no taxi and people staying in woodlands , you should know where the taxi stand is right ? Both are located at the very end and so , i have to run to the other end and this time , i sprint and i think people was wondering what was i doing or running in the morning with my hair flying , my bag in an inappropriate way and i swear i was like a dramatic girl , running through the crowds. So i took the taxi and i was out of breath when i was in the taxi and to add to all this , the driver was my classmate's father and he kept talking about his son and stuffs. Being a good friend , i talk about his good behaviors and stuffs and the taxi driver must be thinking that im so eager to know about his son when i was thinking of not being late all the time . AND BTW , I BOARD THE TAXI NEARLY 7.25 OKAY. I reached school and i swear i was like so tired and i need to run again! I repeat eh , RUN AGAIN . As the whole school is waiting , i just ran and i dont care how i look anymore and i just cant take it so i stop at where the teachers were standing and walk fast instead. GRRRRRR , sumpah aku paisey eh . So after the assembly , walked to saudah and give her the file . I walked up the stairs and i didnt know someone called me ! SORRYY , I REALLY DIDNT HEAR ! So went to class for silent reading and then PE .Played takraw and biaselah org pro , penat smpai berpeluh-peluh ! PENAT PSL LARI KEJAR BOLA , BUKAN MAEN BOLA EH KORANG ! HAHAHAH , so yeah then it was SS and i swear i was in a lala land but i did concentrate a lil bit so yeah . Then it was english and i dont know whatsup with firdaus. I came late for english class as i went to the canteen to accompany afiqah buy something and as i went up , everybody was already standing so i told teacher what happened and as i walked down the aisle , firdaus hit paper balls at my CLEAVAGE. Aku tau lah kau baru belajar tu word semalam , tk payah cmpk2 pat aku kan. Shakti and firdaus is being veryvery irritating by laughing at me .AND NI FIRDAUS TK PUAS , cmpak lagi and it hit my cleavage again ! GRRRRR. The class was very silent and u can only hear my voice , shakti's and firdaus. I knw suhaila , ure irritated but whatever eh , im in a revenge mode ! HAHAH . So I campak him but it didnt aim as THIS GUY BESIDE ME WHOM USED TO BE MY BFF , support firdaus , so when i wanted to throw , he called him and so he defend himself ! GRRR , at last i told paolo to throw for me and it hit his face . & HE THROWED AGAIN SO I DECIDED TO THROW AT HIM AFTER CLASS. grrrrrrrrrrrrr. After school was spent in the canteen and sorry bbbbbys , im so fucking tired that i decided to cancel . Seriously im so sorry bbygirls. I made u all wait and again , im veryvery sorry ): |
![]() Fitrah Kamilah Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs. Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise. I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time. If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one. Looking arrogant does not mean anything. Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future. September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 Designer: -xJolin Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥} |