“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.”
- Gail Rubin Bereny

Friday, August 28, 2009

Photobucket
I've been so tired this few days and im so stressed out . I failed all my common test and i repeat eh , ALL . What's gonna happen to me ? Im so going to buck up lah please. Ive been enjoying here and there , slacking here and there . On the other hand , these days have been going on smoothly. Im happy that i could enjoy life (apart from the common tests) .
Photobucket
So yesterday had a late night as i accidentally slept early , woke up at midnight and end up , i slept at 3am . I was in daze all the way and heard something very weird but i thought it was just a dream ... I finally fall asleep and woke up at 5 for sahur and guess what ? The shoe cupboard of all the neighbors (including mine) are wide open . So i checked my shoes and i was lucky that there's none of my shoes get stolen. Maybe its because the shoes that i had outside was only the girlie shoes. Badi oi tarok kasot NIKE pat luar ! Baru pakai satu kali dah kene curi. Mencabar kesabaran aku btol ah nie org sume. I feel like puting all kinds of shit inside so the next time they ransacked my cupboard again , they're gonna touch fuck shit ! URGHHH .
Photobucket
So i didnt sleept after sahur as i thought of going out early to meet Lucy under her block to take my pe shirt . So yeah , meet myra and erra at the intcg (seperti biasa), took 913 and meet lucy . I changed my pe shirt under her block and kecoh oi ! hahhaha "eh ade org eh ? arghhhh ! mcm mane nie ?" (baju maseh blom pakai) HAHAHA .
Photobucket
SO yeah , after i wore my pe shirt , went to school and then had PE . I swear it was fun ! (uknwiknweh !) I like cobra position the best and it was fun until me and myra were so focused at the sembahyang position part and when we look up , all stand up alrd and left us on the floor sitting down ! I thought i was the only one bt i was lucky enough as when i turn, i saw myra was stuck too ! HAHAHAH. Then had ss and eng . I felt like both had free periods as i was so in daze for both periods. After that was recess , went to syirah's class and then it was CDP . Sume berangan kejap eh , liverpool player lah , ape lah and then dismissed. Went to the canteen , slacked around and then changed and went for cca. BLABLABLA , thats all for today i guess ?
HAPPY TK FEET DH BAGI BLOG ? (;
Photobucket




Photobucket
Fitrah Kamilah

Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs.
Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise.

I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time.
If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one.
Looking arrogant does not mean anything.
Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future.




September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010



Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Designer: -xJolin
Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥}