“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.”
- Gail Rubin Bereny

Sunday, July 19, 2009


March 2009
I currently miss alot of poeple and thank god im meeting them tmrw .Actually i almost forgot that there's school tmrw . I still think its the holidays . Serious shit . I don't know why but im sure im gonna spend manymany time with my dearest girlfriends this week. & i really want all days to be occupied so that i wont miss that someone . He said he'll online tonight and i really hope sooooo ): I will miss him so much and bleagh will kept reading his msges , of course . I hate that someone who's trying to make me jealous by uploading more and more pics each day , urghhh . I just feel like deleting her lah eh . Please eh , stop ur childish acts (!) and i love saudah sooo much ! She've been there this few days for meee (: Not to forget other girlfriends ! GAHHHH , I just love the circle of friends that im having right now . They just spell F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S . They never fail to make me smile each and everday and i soooo can feel the love that grew more and more each day . (woah dah cm matae plak) & really want to have an outing soon ! But not now of course , Mariani bte Sumarno is seariously sick and i we're surely gonna wait for her to get well to have an outing ! Im sure she's strong to face all this . Love her although im not that close to her ! I really miss those days when she's in school with her jokes and miss see-ing her artpieces. GET WELL SOON GIRLFRIEND :'( Im now 50/50 sleepy alrd as i woke up at like 8+ in the morning and slept at 3+ ystd ? Its considered not enough of sleep okay ! WELL HELLO ? Its the weekend so whatdya expect yeah but my father just spoil the mood (hehe). He woke me up just to ask me what i want for breakfast . I knw , fml. hahaha . Okay , at least he asked than he bought whatevershits that i dont eat ? So i decided to wake up after that and onlined . After for so long i onlined (8-1), at 1 , when i was on the verge to bathe to go to madrasah , then he onlined ! Like wtf kannn . Mcm sengaje gtu tapi tkpe , at leaast i get to say goodbye and stuffs )': Im now waiting for him and im super tired alrd . Wish i could sleep but i cant . I must wait for him or no more him ):




Photobucket
Fitrah Kamilah

Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs.
Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise.

I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time.
If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one.
Looking arrogant does not mean anything.
Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future.




September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010



Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Designer: -xJolin
Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥}