“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.”
- Gail Rubin Bereny

Thursday, June 04, 2009

zaman sec 1 and i love ths photo so much cause im figuring out how to edit like this again and what photoshop did i use . HAHA.
dulu editing aku power skrg mcm taik :D
sec 1 i guess ?
my hair is now longer that this . BIG ACCOMPLISHMENT AYE PEOPLE !

Im bored bored bored.
Tmrw will be having school ad im sure its gonna be a bore .
I dont feel like coming okay .
Aqila and Afiqah will not be in school tmrw for certain reasons and im sure im gonna miss them
cause they're the one who crack jokes and talk to me like no one else did in class .
But nvm , Suhaila will be there but she always neglect me for other people ! ):
hahahaha whatever it is , i go to school to study right ?
I wish i could and i still dont know what to bring tommorrow .
Can someone like tell me ? Im seriously clueless about tommorrow and whose gonna teach us?
I hope that hottteh . HAHA . cause he understands me more than other teachers.
So just now woke up in the morning to follow my aunty to TPY for her facial treatments .
I hate that aunty who said that the place is far than the interchange and we have to take a bus.
Dengan perangai bdh , naek bus luh . Padehal bile nk balik kite jln kaki , bende tu pat blkg itcg je !
Luckily i use concession . Kalau tak , aku rembat ! :P
I swear the place was very relaxing with the surrounding aroma and the place is full of purple !
I think liyana wont want to go back is she were there and guess what ?
I have to wait there from 10 till 1 like that ? Fucking long rite ? But nvm (:
And i spent my time reading magazines and lying down staring at the ceiling .
The prson asked to sleep inside , in the massage room but i say NO . (jual mahal lah konon)
I know , i can msg people but what to do ? Hp mati steng jalan loh !
So yeah , then headed to hdb hub foodcourt there and eat .
then headed back home and do normal stuffs .
Im so bored luhh now , that explains why my posts are full of non-shortforms yaw .
Since im bored , i took quizes and one of the quizes are ;
When will you lose your virgin .
I took and guess what ?
AGE 13-16
Be Careful Out There In The World... Where You Could Lose Your Virgin... Boys Wants 2 Fuck You So Badly..!!
HAHAHAH , joker .
Okay and there are some stupid quizes like what are your eye colour and the ans is im sorry i didnt know it .
FUCK gtu lah kan ?
Okay whatever , i shall end this post and back to my messaging life . HAHAH.
Alriteeey , bye people !
SOME PICTUREs TO KEEP THIS BLOG FROM BEING DULL .
BANGS , I MISS THEM !
ZAMAN SEC ONE .




I MISS MY HAIR COLOUR , highlight SENDIRI TAU ! PANDAI KAN ? TAWUK :D

AND LIKE Ive ALWAYS SAID , SAVE THE CUTEST FOR THE LAST , HERE YOU GO :D





Photobucket
Fitrah Kamilah

Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs.
Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise.

I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time.
If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one.
Looking arrogant does not mean anything.
Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future.




September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010



Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Designer: -xJolin
Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥}