“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.” - Gail Rubin Bereny | |
|
Wednesday, June 10, 2009 There's a maths lesson tomorrow and i've yet to do my homework which is to redo back my holiday assignment. My maths is totally weak i tell you ! I don't know why but i can't seem to concentrate when it's MATHS lesson. I can for a little while but my mind will go somewhere else after that , especially when something happens ; pencil drop of from table , people pass by or when i saw people's funny expression . HEHE . Like what Mr Ong said , im easily distracted . So yeah , i think im gonna drag my ass off my bed tomorrow . Im fucking lazy but what to do ? I have poor knowledge in Maths and i bet there's gonna be only a few people tomorrow like last week but a little more i guess. Nvm , if you dont understand :D period. I really want to have an outing and would you guys want to resume the sentosa outing ? I postponed it the last time but after looking at people's blog which have outings and stuffs , im superduper jealous but do we have time ? I think this holiday would be a hectic one . &&&& LIL FAMILY , please have an outing sooon ! I miss u guys fucking much . I miss sitting at out table every recess time talking and joking around and suhaila and humairah would sit opp me to look at someone (: & suhaila had to wear specs and asked me where's K to be sure that she's not gonna get caught for her coloured lens. & i miss running from him too ! hahahah , from coloured socks to coloured drinks to coloured hair to coloured nails and sometimes to coloured hairband . FUNNY RIGHT ?SIMPLE REASON ; i don't want to get scolded infront of everybody and it'll be so humiliating as he will always sound you as if you're deaf with this typical line " Eh girl ! woah red hair ah , u think what ? u red indian ah ? cheeky ah girl !" PFFFT . Would'nt it be so humiliating to be called such things ? PFFFT. But sometimes its funny when he caught people that i dont like :P & i also miss joking around with aqilascandalbby. YE YE , kau ajak webcam aku tanak . SORRY , busy ah beb :D & I dearly fucking miss AFIQAH ! hehehe . Sitting beside her has never been a bore . She's always there to cheer you up or anything and i love love her ! (as a bff of cos!) . & HELL YEAH i miss something with the letter S ! Don't get me wrong ! ESPECIALLY ANISAH IF URE READING THIS ! :D Its shoppppping ! YAY , i so cant wait but i can predict that i can't get that much things on friday cause father has been having bad mood days and he's asking me out on friday just bcause there's an IT sale again at suntec i guess ? Okay , maybe im gonna buy more electronic loots then . The last time was camera now ? I WANT HOTPINK LABTOP AND MP3 maybe ? But i dont really care bout them cse i dont think its impt ? Even the creative MP4 tht i bought few years ago are not used by me and i can live without hearing songs. hehehe. I only hear songs through computer . I do love music but i don't care if i can't here it outside cause im used to it . So yeah , this post is so random ! & Did i tell you that i had a 4days camp this coming monday ? Coincidentally , humairah had OBS camp and turtle are going to terengganu ! So yeah , after that camp i'll be enjoying my life to the fullest ! (mcm p!) MINUS THE AYG off course . BUT I'll be utterly sad as i will surely be tanned after that camp. I feel like going to the whitening spa every day ! PFFFT . Born to be white is not a good thing especially when you have camps like this . hahahah. SO yeah , thats all i guess. Will update more tomorrow . So much for my many updates . Well the initial plan is to actually post an entry bout Singapore's taste in dressing. Its inspired from the blogging contest on nuffnang but im not posting for it though , just for fun as i just have the urge too so yeah . I will blog about tht when im really-really free . I guess it would be after camp cause im packed this week . ps; did u realised that im trying to write in full sentence into a paragraph ? Im trying to write a better entry . hahahah . cause i find it irritating for a person to post sentence by sentence although its easier to be understand and read. |
![]() Fitrah Kamilah Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs. Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise. I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time. If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one. Looking arrogant does not mean anything. Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future. September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 Designer: -xJolin Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥} |