“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.”
- Gail Rubin Bereny

Saturday, June 20, 2009

i miss this beeetch .
Its been long since i've post and well , busy people like me always struggles for time to update (: I had a very tiring holiday as i got a 4days 3 night camp the last few days and only get to rest for a day as today i had to volunteer for the AYG thinggy .I thought it would be a tiring one but no , it was not and its quite enjoying as we get free food ! Okay , skip that part as although we get free food , we have to rush and get back to work . So yeah , decided to throw it . The brownies that was given were so nice that i kept thinking about it . Okay , i sound soooo despo for one . Whatever , i dont wish to talk about AYG and the camp i had the last few days as it would be a dreading and draggy one. Although the camp wa not very pleasant , i still had fun as my group members are fun and it feels good to make new friends and i just can't wait to meet them again at the upcoming carnival ! I guess this week will be a tiring and busy one and i hope i wont be lazy to blog or something. & I REALLY HOPE THE HOLIDAYS WILL BE EXTENDED. Im craving for alot of things. 4 days away from the world is like 4 years . I feel like eating alot of things . & i so want to watch hannah montana / drag me to hell the movie . I've read alot of blogs rating those movies a two thumbs up and i would like to watch please !!!!! I hope the outing on the 25th will be confirmed as i really need a day out to town . It feels like the holidays are covered with school , school and school . WHAT ELSE ? Okay , i better go off now or i'll whine and whine and whine . Maybe going to play badminton tmrw morning at my cousin's hse there so i better go off and sleep ( i guess so ~~~)




Photobucket
Fitrah Kamilah

Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs.
Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise.

I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time.
If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one.
Looking arrogant does not mean anything.
Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future.




September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010



Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Designer: -xJolin
Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥}