“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.” - Gail Rubin Bereny | |
|
Friday, May 08, 2009
6 PAPERS DOWN , 5 PAPERS TO GO . HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ! So its been a stressful week for me . I dont think this year exam feels like exam cause its like so fast and can i say that the papers were supper hard ? First was english paper two , everybody was complaining after that and the words in the passage were so hard that i had to read like godknwshwmanytime to really understand the passage . I just hope i pass , insyallah . Then social studies , ya allah . 4 source based ques wtih 2 essay in 1&1/2 hrs ? like omgod lah okayyy . essay is alrd like a compo and 2 compo in 1 hour plus 1compo (4 source based combine) ! So yeah , what do you expect ? I managed to finish only 3 source based ques for the first half of the time and then i finished an essay . It was 20 minutes left so i decided to do my last source based ques as i know i wouldnt have time for essay so i need to focus o source based ques. Masyallah , i was complaining about the ss and asking everybody if they did it . TERNYATA , semue bikin half lah , ape lah . Today was geog paper , I was really unprepared . It was quite easy if i were to study you knowww ! cause its asking on the river processes , mangrove plants , river mnagements , etc . Easier then our test , seriously . If i were to study , i would have passed but what to do ? I was so shagged ystd and i slept . So yeah , i think im gonna flung this paper . Maths paper two was speechless. As usual , i would be there thinking hard and at last , when i count all the blanks , it al add up to 41 marks . i only did 39 marks of ques and what do you think ? confirm fail right ? So yeah , i want to study properly for paper 2 but i need to get at least 70/100 ? To pass the whole maths paper ? haiyaaaahhhh . I dont think i can if im lazzzzy all the time . To add up to this , ive not done my art and i seriously think that its unreasonable . I think they should make it in june or smth . mane nk biken prep work , mane nk revise . haiyaaaah . So yeah , ive been going out with aqila to the lib and today to sss . Im so sorry if ive been neglecting you guys or what, lil fam . I seriously miss our old dayssss ): I seriously want that someone to come back . no matter what it is , i still love you guys so muccccch babysss . Outing soon aitttes bayybehs ? |
![]() Fitrah Kamilah Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs. Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise. I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time. If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one. Looking arrogant does not mean anything. Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future. September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 Designer: -xJolin Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥} |