“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.” - Gail Rubin Bereny | |
|
Saturday, April 25, 2009 ![]() School has been so tiring and i jut cant take it. Especially the rehearsal on tuesday when i was the one who needs to take back the cert from the winners and i swear it was tiring and stupid . HAHA. Went back , online-d but most of the time , i was on my bed lying down . I just cant take it and i slept. I woke up the next morning and decided not to go to school as i was fucking tired and my back hurts. Got news from liyana that we have to passed up iur sketchbook on thurday morning by cook or by crook so yeah , did my art without sleeping at all. At 6.20 am , quickly finished everything and ironed my uniforms. I still had lots of things to do so yeah , i did my art and at 6.50 then i bathed ? ![]() Msg-ed afiqah to take a cab to school . So yeah , headed to school and i still havent finish my art ! I dont know why some people is not panic about their sketchbooks. HAHA , im panic at a point of time and then on the other side im not bcause of afiqah. She should know why . Hoho . I forget what happen during lessons though but what i knw is , i slept in most of the lessons. Chem and Mt had test but my eyes just cant take it ! I cant think properly and kept dozing of -.- & i think faqih saw ? Whtever. Then after school had maths extra class. The teacher was being patient with me although i only did his works when he sat beside me and guide me through it. I seriously can think properly and i was not in the mood. Im sooooo shagged at that point of time and he gave me chance by saying that i can pass it up next week (: ![]() After that went to watch the rehearsal , went to the canteen and played i dunno what at the parade square and suddenly , something happened. I was lucky i didnt say that person being carft (sp?) . If not , i could cry at tht point of time i tell you ! After that , was not in the mood and afiqah had to follow me everywhere i go. I cried silently somewhere cause i dunwan people to see my tears ! & IM LIKE A STUPID FOOL , ASKING EVERYBODY WHAT HAPPEN CAUSE THERE'S THIS FREAK WHO WONT TALK TO ME AND REPLIED STUPID ANS TO MY QNS. whtver. So yeah , i kept thinking the whole thing the whole day and since i didnt slept the previous night , i slept at about 8 and woke up at 6+ ? I was so tired that i cant take my eyes off so i slept again and woke up at 9 . ![]() Go to the market to bought some things and then to school for gg duty . Had fun day , dont wish to elaborate much . Thats all folks (li cuan's line) , have to go for a wedding dinner with my real mother and my father. chalotetek. ![]() |
![]() Fitrah Kamilah Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs. Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise. I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time. If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one. Looking arrogant does not mean anything. Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future. September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 Designer: -xJolin Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥} |