“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.”
- Gail Rubin Bereny

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Random pictures .

im looking a the screen instead of the lens. hahha . kate internal camera mah.

Ive not been posting for what ? 2 days ? Ive been so shag and ystd , i did my art photography thinggy and i was all worn out as i arrived home cause i walk from vp to afiqah's home there and then to my hse . Quite far u knw . I think the total distance can make the distance i always walked to cwp from my hse. HOHO. & to add to evrything , its super hot ystd eventhogh it seems cool. I knw u dont understand what i mean but its bahang in malay. HOHO.

bff (:
So i lie down on my bed , thinking that i will only take a short nap but no , i slept until 11 + and i swear to myself after that. Serious shit , ive yet to do my art and there i am , sleeping . Omg , luckily i did finished all the research within 1 hour and i fall asleep straight after that. I seriously dunno how to cope with my life man. Its only sec 3 and there's lots of hwrks given by the teachers. Itu pon tk biken okay. I dunno why i feel so tired once i steped in my hse. My bed is like calling me everytime i steped in my room. The temptation is so high that i cant take it anymore and i'll jut lie down. OMG , i cant imagine me doing this everyday until next year which is my OLEVEL (HOPEFULLY)! I seriouly want to catch up on maths and i know i cant live if i keep getting 29 for my maths for every tests.

bbyff
I cant have the mindset of "Bila-bila F9 for my maths". I have to cope and i think i want to find a tutor but i feel so tired and i just feel like studying alone but by studying alone , im making myself to face with alot of challenges as i might not knw some of the questions and i might need help when there's nobody at home who could teach me. So yeah , this should be under my cravings ; Study for maths , get at least a D7 for exam. Well , hopefully. I just cant bare to stayback everyday at sch doing nothing and get home all tired and sleep until night and awake until the next morning without doing anything useful . Serious , well , if you want something , you must work for it right ? You shouldnt be resting or anything . So yeah , enough of my ambitions . I shouldnt elaborate about art cause it has been more stressfull and art , i cant simply call a tutor right ? PFFFT , i just hope i wont dream about art again. Okay , bye people !

sff(:




Photobucket
Fitrah Kamilah

Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs.
Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise.

I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time.
If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one.
Looking arrogant does not mean anything.
Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future.




September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010



Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Designer: -xJolin
Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥}