“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.”
- Gail Rubin Bereny

Monday, April 06, 2009


i bun-ed my hair the whole day and when i open it at night(in the morning actually), it looks like its being digital perm ! NICE LEAHHHH. pffft. how i wish i get this type of hair everyday
YO DEBOOOOO.
Woke up late today as slept at 4+ in the morning and obviously , i missed the very last bus for 900 and if i took the next bus , im so gonna be late. I decided to take taxi then. Luck was not on my side today as there's no taxi and not even a single one until 7.10 ? & then vuallllaaaa , maybe god just know what i need the most. I rmbred that i forgot to take my tie and then i ran back and then go down again and at last , i got a taxi. So i wasted 7 fucking dollars on taxi ! wtf rite .

looked like its curled by thongs rite ?
So went in the school with suenyqila. Sneak into our class to take our more than words book before the assembly start . We left it under our table and got to know we need to do another one . So we were like -.- Went to parade square and amalmaifizqila were sooooo noisy just now ! They would comment everything and even for the littlest things ! Aku tk included ehk ! Cume satu part terpekik aqilah kuat jek.

So we went back to class and got to know that mr yiu didnt came. Was relieved but yet , boring cause i find his class the most enjoyable one :D School was abit relaxing today as we 4 fucking free periods !

I HATE PHYSICS TEACHER I SWEAR. I DUNWAN TO ELABORATE MORE CAUSE IT WILL JUST BE NO USE. WHATEVER , I HOPE YOU CANT BE A TEACHER , TRAINEEE . NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL . I CAN EVEN SUE YOU FOR BEING UNCONCERN TO YOUR STUDENT. pffft.

mesymessy at 4am !
Had assembly and then staybacked and went to the library and then blablablabla and went back. Lazy to elaborate more but basicly , today is a day full of SADNESS , HAPPINESS AND GERAMNESS.
Anw liyana , i didnt cry infront of you cause ive cried over this even when i get the msg tht he sent me on saturday. I cried countless of times bcause of him alrd and i just dont want to show my bodohness infront of my babyloves for loving someone who doesnt even deserve my love. Whatever it is , i still love you and i wont benci you liyana .
Thanks baby aqila for talking to me and give me alot of advices this few days , ilysmb (:

BYE PEOPLE , KISSSSES to you.




Photobucket
Fitrah Kamilah

Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs.
Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise.

I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time.
If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one.
Looking arrogant does not mean anything.
Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future.




September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010



Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Designer: -xJolin
Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥}