“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.”
- Gail Rubin Bereny

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Today is saturday and ive yet to do all my homeworks ! OMG , especially art. I only did 1 page when we are suppose to do 15 page. I really dont know what to draw lah.I just feel like pasting my pictures on every page sia . I still got english , maths (idc) and chem project. Since i sleep at 5 am everyday since the lst few days , i will try to do my art by today ! DIEDIE. Actually the initial plan is to do it at 2pm just now but you know me , once i start playing the computer , i will not stop. I still can surf to online shops when my homeworks are shouting for me. okay , gotta go meet my sayang at 900 bustop. will update again later with pictures !




Photobucket
Fitrah Kamilah

Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs.
Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise.

I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time.
If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one.
Looking arrogant does not mean anything.
Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future.




September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010



Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Designer: -xJolin
Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥}