“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.”
- Gail Rubin Bereny

Sunday, March 22, 2009


this picture is in the woodlandssec.sg site.
nice right ? HAHAHAH
does it even look like a turtle ?
So ive been distracted by this computer again. I started reading people's blog again and again and going to online shops are so addictive. wtf rite. I should have done my art and i should have at least finish 10 pages but no , im still at second page. Eh no , 1 and a half to be exact. Good new is ive plan what to draw and paste and only need 4 more ideas. Anyone care to share? Especially ink drawing , i dont have any idea what to draw . ART STUDENTS , I NEED HELP ! okay , i shall do my other subjects first so that i can do my art the whole day tmrw.There's alot to be done , from painting to sktching to colouring .... I just hope i will wake up early tmr and meet liyana asap and go back asap. God bless me (:




Photobucket
Fitrah Kamilah

Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs.
Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise.

I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time.
If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one.
Looking arrogant does not mean anything.
Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future.




September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010



Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Designer: -xJolin
Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥}