“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.”
- Gail Rubin Bereny

Tuesday, March 24, 2009


I dreamnt of somebody yesterday. How I wished my dad didn't wake me up, cos tts the only way I can "see" him! Argh~ Okay nvm. There'll be a next time, I am suuure. Okay so, Fitrah also dreamnt of somebody yesterday! Kite sehati sejiwe lah katekn. Due2 pn hahahahahhaha. Ok tkpe..
-credits ; scenefor-dummies-
im really shag now . So just now had school normally and guess what guys ? I died my hair black for the third time and ystd was the first time i get caught for brown hair ! No , im not fking showing off but the fact tht they are just v stupid to not caught my hair. There were blonde strands last time and they didnt caught but now , when its dark brown , they caught. What a funny action.But i was lucky enough it wasnt Anna's fav DM . If not , i would have get a suspension letter. Oh please , not again.I want to go to Padang okayyy . I dont want to get bad remarks .Oh shit , talking bout bad remarks , i forget to give the result slip to my father . YAY , I GET B,C,D . I never get E ! but i get F . hahahhaha! Okay i know im lame. So yeah had school just now and i swear today was fun. I laughed alot but i was down abit still thinking about smth. Then after sch headed to the lib with afiqah to kill time and then i went to braddell alone ! hahahha went there to meet an online seller for a forever 21 dress ! Thats the dress ive been wanting so much and the dress is sold out just after a few days it was on the site ! SO yeah , i get it at last . Im gonna wear it for hidayah's bdae. Im so gonna be semangat on tht day cse ive nvr attend a friend's bdae party. I mean its big ya knw . Okay , jakon.Then headed back home and alot of things happened. Let that just be stories for me to tell my friends tomorrow. Oh ya , did you know that i kept thinking about art the last few days ? Until i dreamt about tht fucking sketchbook tht ive not finished for three times straight and everytime i dreamt about that , i will woke up frm my sleep searching for my sketchbook when i rmbr tht i actually finished it. I hate art for sticking in my mind ! & i hate my art marks toooo ! I wont tell it here cause there are lots of art students reading my blog and im ashamed ): I pass though (: Well at least , then nothing righhhht ? I almost forget tht i had to cover my sketchbook with plastic yawwww cse got beads and teachers cnt be trusted as they will just stack the sketchbooks and the beads will be gone ): hahahha okay , i better stop here.




Photobucket
Fitrah Kamilah

Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs.
Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise.

I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time.
If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one.
Looking arrogant does not mean anything.
Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future.




September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010



Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Designer: -xJolin
Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥}