“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.”
- Gail Rubin Bereny

Wednesday, March 25, 2009


click on the picture and seee my hair ! wtf , i miss them so much ):

im shag shag shag . I hate school days cause my body feel so pain and i will feel very tired at night. I dont know what i did though. Okya so in the morning i overslept with 2 msges of qilalat asking me to go macD. hahahah ! dah overslept beh ade hati nk gy lah kan ... Oh ya , i woke up , look at the clock and i was like scolding my aunty sia .
me : eh asl kau tk kejut aku ? dah lmbt lah !
aunty: aku igt kau dah bgn ! tkpe lah msk kul 9.30 peh ....
me : tklah masok kul 10 lah EH TK ! 8.40 ! alah penat lah ... (sleeps back)
I scolded my aunty but then i slept back ! HAHAH . okay so i rushed and since everything is ready ; uniforms ironed , bag packed , i just have to bathe and put on my uniform. So yeah , reached interchange nearly to 8.30 and 4 lovelies are waiting for me ! WOW so proud sia. LOL . So yeah , went to sch with qilalat,myra,raihan and faqih. Aqila were so panic you know ! She thought its late and thought the school have done singing the national anthem when they're still having their silent reading! LOL . So thennnnnnn had silent reading and go back to class. I was walking solo cause suhaila went for rehearsal , myra and qilalat take class key from mr ong and i didnt saw afiqah.Then i saw afiqah ! I was showing something and sudddenly the P called me.
P; Girl , show me ur nails.
F; *show*
p; why didnt u clean ur nail polish?
F; i forgot ..(i knw ....what a good reason)
p;go to the lab and take some alcohol and clean and then show me .
F; i was like -.- and tried opening both room but they were locked so i went to her and said tht the room was locked.
p;go to the general office and find something to clean ur nails .
F; (i forget what i say)
p; okay nvm then , i bring u to mr k
p;mr k , can u find something for this girl to clean her nails ?
f; okay okay sure and btw , thanks for treat this morning ya ? (off course it was the macd !-.-)
so then i was following him all the way and im glad that he didnt shout at me today! hahahha and guess what he gave me to clean my nails ? KEROSENE . It cannot be clean with that so i just use my badge to clean and when ive finished and went back to the office with the tin of kerosene
[Well , If u were to saw me , i would looked like a pathetic student . It's not any small tin but you know the biscuit tin ? THAT TIN . Its heavy and with towel somemore.] ,mr k was not there. So i was like wtf then got to know he went for rounding. I was like standing all the way and talked to zair.Had to wait for him until 10+ and then he came. I was like wtf lah cse i miss english lesson ! Most fav lesson man ! Then he gave me the small slip and off i go . Oh ya , i miss the part he call my aunt. But its just normal . He just talk to me normally today and never even shout at me,only the part when i want to go out to go to my classroom as he didnt hear wht i replied to him when he said "i dont want to see nail polish again when you come to school okay?" I said yes but he didnt hear so he was like "girl ! " , thats all. hahahah okay whatever than had geog . I went back to class first to check if they were there and they were not there. I did not panic because i did remember tht mdm l ask us to go to the com lab . So i search at the third story first and vUUWAAALA , they're there. So i came in and sat beside firdaus. Then had maths and its so draggy i dont wanna elaborate. I didnt even listen to a single thing ! Teacher always pick on me when i was doing something you know ... He called me when i was counting my money ! hahah , i know pathetic. So then had recess . Did my art and went for art. I thought i will feel so bored in art class cse my partner , suhaila , was absent for her rehearsal . Ternyata tidak ! I had alot of people to talk to , especially (insert name). The first time she/he talk to me after smth ! WOAH, hahaha whatever. Then the people who were absent on last friday had to meet miss teo for briefing on sketchbook and guess what ? Me and the one who didnt came last friday get to hand it in on friday ! But if we did not follow what she say , she will minus 2 marks each ): So yeah , then went to the canteen and sat for awhile . After that , off to cold storage for chemistry project and heall yeah , we had hell lots of fun ! We ate and then we went to the library and there were alot of singers ! hahaha and then went back home and so here i am.
CANDID PICS OF LIL SIBS;
I DONT HAVE ANY PICTURE OF ATIKAH ON THAT DAY BUT I GOT A PHOTO OF HER ON OTHER DAY ! dont worry okay *evil smiles*


purposely she did this i think. hahaha


HAHAHAH I DUNNO WHAT AM I DOING.!

zaman lepak ngn andre and friends. lol.
OKAY , OFF I GO :D




Photobucket
Fitrah Kamilah

Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs.
Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise.

I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time.
If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one.
Looking arrogant does not mean anything.
Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future.




September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010



Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Designer: -xJolin
Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥}