“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.”
- Gail Rubin Bereny

Saturday, January 10, 2009

at school , very selekeh sia.

So yeah i was so fatigue yesterday although i didn't help much during CCA open house .I was so dizzy at that point of time and the weather hate me so much i guess.It was so damn hot and the dizziness just wont go off. Seriously, i kept thinking bout art ya know? I had that feeling that i cant do well in it.I had that feeling tht it'll be a hard time for me. I cant imagine me doing all those paintings and stuffs. Okay , watever. What i know is , i'll try my best. So , as you know , the first few days of school turn out bad . I hope this week will be a good one , atleast. I hope our class would be more fun like 2b. I can still remeber the littlest things we had in 2b.We're like one family , doing stuffs together. And whats more ? The class that we're in now is the former class of 2b.The memories that we had just wont go off as that's the place where i cried alot , angry alot and happy all the time cause ofthe non-stop lame jokes that are made by the beloved classmates especially during mr sha's class.How i wished i had a time machine which i can turn back the time to all those happy momments. Okay , wtf , why am i still thinking about all those stuffs?I reall want to buck up this year and work my ass off for the exams.I want to do well and achieve what i want .Insyallah.I want to do all the homeworks that are given by the teachers. No more copying!Unless there's answer key given by the teacher. HEHE. Okay kidding.Ihope this year will be a memorable one for me too.Classmates are not that bad i guess cause we're not in the same class al the time. Only for chemistry,Physics, PE and Social studies. Im in band two for English, band for Malay and mixed for Geog and Art.I just hope i would do well for all my subjects and ace the best.I wanna stick to my resolutions yawww. Oh ya , aside form my studies, i want long hair this year tooooo! I wanna have curly hair like my former extensions.Oh ya ,good luck to all students taking OLEVEL . I so cant wait to know their points. & to ash , you might be reading this sometimes [alah , eerah pon bleh bace kan] , go sec 5 lah ! Do your best ! hahaha , and to your other friends in your clan too ((((((((:
okay gotta bathe . Will blog again later with manymany PICTURES !
cute right , same bag ? guess which is me ?* keningnaekturun*
oh ya , all got short hair alrd sia. haha.




Photobucket
Fitrah Kamilah

Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs.
Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise.

I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time.
If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one.
Looking arrogant does not mean anything.
Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future.




September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010



Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Designer: -xJolin
Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥}