“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.”
- Gail Rubin Bereny

Monday, February 11, 2008

Posting this entry specially for the birthday girls .
First would be FATIN ATHIRA .

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY !
Hope all your wishes come true .
Let's have a Quello Insano outing again ?
I miss you badly .
Notice that i didnt wish you on your birthday ?
Well actually , i've written a long entry just for you but my computer suddenly turned off by itself and the entry is not saved in the draft folder .
How pathetic can it be ?
I planned to msg you when the clock stroke 12 , but when i alrd type the msgs , I realised that i lost your contact number ]:
I want to go out with you again pretty please ?
I want to take a decent picture with you, [just the two of us] not a group photo .
I mean i want to take a decent picture with each and everyone in Quello Insano .
But i aim on you and INTAN [:
Ooooh great , if you happen to read this , im so sorry for not wishing you on your birthday itself .
Last but not least , I LOVE YOU FATIN ATHIRA [:

Next is NUR HUMAIRAH .

Happy Birthday dear friend !
There's no worries needed, i've wished her earlier .
Just to be thoughtful enough , i wish her again :D
Hope all your wishes come true , enjoy your life now and have a great future ahead [: Remember , when you need a shoulder to lean on , i will always be there for you .


Next is Safiah .

Sorry for not wishing you earlier .
Hope all your wishes come true and please do not have a friendship fight frequently like the previous years [VIPS] .
Im sick of hearing you all fight again and again :D
Remember ,not to slack in class and do well in your examinations [:
I will still love you eventhough i've yet to call you daily
like the last few years [:

& now is for a friend of mine which i actually want to wish for his relationship with his GIRLFRIEND [:

Happy Monthsary with Jasma [:
Hope you will last long with her [:
(smpai ke anak cucu)
I know im late to wish this but its the thought that counts right ?
Dont worry ,you both are just sweet together ((:



and now i should continue the habits of wishing birthday girls and boys in my blog entry just like the past few years [:

Labels:





Photobucket
Fitrah Kamilah

Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs.
Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise.

I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time.
If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one.
Looking arrogant does not mean anything.
Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future.




September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010



Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Designer: -xJolin
Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥}