“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.” - Gail Rubin Bereny | |
|
Friday, August 03, 2007 okay this few days has been so miserable . 3 days our form teacher was absent . a total hooray to lots of pple , hell noisy class , fights here and there & handphones here & there . Yao Ching , Khairil & Chen Dao was fighitng ystd . They're not just fight by words ok ? You should see . With tables fly here and there . Punch here , slap here , people trying to stop them but they were so into the fight . I continued doing my work without watching the free show or what . They just don't know how to appreciate the free time . &&& surely Mrs Teng will be upset of our behaviors when she was not in . I totally hate that teacher but after see-ing what the class have done when she's not in , I pity her . She's old and she have to like think of us . haiyah . Thn just now . Yao Ching was suspended larhs kan . Thn Cheigh Rong ngn Taufiq plak gadoh . Nasib ok tk terok sgt . But even though its not too serious affair but there were tables flying and all . The OM have just settle the fight between our class and 2D last week , and now they are making problems again . i mean the students in our class . I felt that our class is so bad lehs . Always got problem want . okae drop it . Thn there's one good news for the JAKONS ! There will be a plasma TV all over the school and its playing movie . The one that's playing is only at the canteen (: So dont forget to bring your popcorn ! This Monday will be ROMEO&JULIET . hahahahha . i wonder who will be the first to wait and sit infront of the TV like jakons . hahaha :D &&& just now marching was really badbad okey ? Really dissapointed on my marching . hurhur . But Shakinah get scolded instead . I think bcause she stand at the end so its obvious or wat . &&&& i so cant wait for 28 aug ook ? TCHRS DAY CELEB . GONNA GO WGPS . HIPHIP HOORAY ! & yeah just now Iskandar and other classmates kept playing the high pitch song from their handphone which cannot be heard by adults . Its so irritating ok ? Somemore iskandar sat beside me . So it was clear to be heard . & my ear's are hurting now . I wish to write all my feelings here in my blog but i cant . I just cant let out all the feelings . I can trust no one . haizzz . I can just trust me , myself and i . Eventhough i seems happy at school , deep in my heart , i just can explains it . I just have to be happy before i die . I wonder when will i die . Will my family&friend cares ? Will they still rmbr me after i die ? thts all / BYE . |
![]() Fitrah Kamilah Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs. Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise. I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time. If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one. Looking arrogant does not mean anything. Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future. September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 Designer: -xJolin Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥} |