“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.” - Gail Rubin Bereny | |
|
Thursday, July 19, 2007 ![]() okae .Now i have mood to update .urghs .Actually while doing all my homeworks .There's like trucklots of them .urgh.STRESS sia .IDK how can I survive in the upper sec .I just feel like i want to die now .hmmph .There's like lots of hmwrk n my schedules are tight too .urrghhh .okae so now im writting my blog while doing the summary thinggy .& hell yeah .Why must childrens/teenagers go to school ?I mean cant Singapore just allow anyone to work without education ?I mean there's education at school but can it be just as simple .Its ok to have projects/homeworks etc .But exams ??? There's already like those homeworks and projects , why must add exams ?I think they are just the same .We get points for doing them but the only thing that is different are that you need to pass exams in order to go to the next levels .Im just feeling stress .I dunno why sometimes i have mood swings and im just feeling awkward . No one knows how i feels now . But at least in the daytime (weekdays&sometimes sundays)i have my gorgeous girlfriends cheering me up . ![]() okae i should just e sleeping on my bed now as im currently damn sleepy .But i guess i've a lot more things to do .I think by the time im at my bed ,its already 1 am ?DUH .& tomorrow there's like NDP rehearsal .Better search for my hat .DARDAR ~ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
![]() Fitrah Kamilah Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs. Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise. I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time. If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one. Looking arrogant does not mean anything. Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future. September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 Designer: -xJolin Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥} |