“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.”
- Gail Rubin Bereny

Sunday, July 29, 2007



Hello .Yeahs .Now im packing my bag while blgging .okae so tmrw we will have the shooting for the MTV video and i so cant wait . Basically gonna post the pictures tmrw ok guys ? Okay just now i did watch HSM on Channel 5 .Its like superB after not watching it for a long time .I rmbr when Me&my friends are so into it last year .They're so sweet in the mvie .Dont you think so ? okae drop the topic . Okay and yeah i did failed my HISTORY TEST and i'll have to go for the re-test thing this tuesday . Im the only one , there's like 21 more failures in my class excluding me . So gonna buck up luhs .I think im just slacking this few days . & guess what ? I did not even understand MATHS ? How can i do that . Okae really . I should just drop the topic . & English was so much fun when see-ing that teacher scolding students with her reactions .& Munirah is soo funny complaining to my form teacher about the 'incident' .Liyana should know how :D okae . Im like fcuking damn bored now = excited . I so want to watch Hairspray with girlfriends . LIYANA,HUMAIRAH,NINA ONLY .DONT BE EXTRA BITCHES .My blog is dead okay ? &&&& yah finnaly i rmbr . I forget to let huda read my blog (:
okay thats all pantats . BYEBYE




Photobucket
Fitrah Kamilah

Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs.
Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise.

I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time.
If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one.
Looking arrogant does not mean anything.
Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future.




September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010



Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Designer: -xJolin
Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥}