“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.”
- Gail Rubin Bereny

Monday, July 02, 2007

Hello(: Bastard arh friendster ngn blog .Bodoh .Aku dah edit penat2 .At last tk jadi .
So yeah under construction larh horhs .HAPPY YOUTHS DAY (: oh & yeah now im watching Hikmah .GERAM sak .Bodh punyer director .kk just now go to YISHUN & yadaaa .Then back at home about 5 liddat .uhuh tmrw maybe going to Bishan .Buy the enrolnment badge at the HQ .uh so leceh .OKAE just now when i was playing computer suddenly my aunty ask me to follow her go meet the contractor luh .I thought like at the carpark only .So i nvr change my clothes arh .Skali pat Vista point .Aku dalah pakai baju barbie +PPG shorts dalah primary 2 nyer plak 2.ketat kans ?tk selessa xD Abih igt tk jumper saper2 .Sklai jumper Fadhil + Faiz shadad .I quickly walk arhs .haha.bodoh arh .Da arh byebye . not in the mood .
AKU LAH BODOH .
SELENGE
BACEN
KAMBENG
CLUMSY
N WATSOEVER ..
i hate myself for being in this world aites ?
Im in this world to loose my ezlinks .
Aku pat dunie ni menyusahkan orang kan ? uhuh .
I just dunno why im in this world .
I shouldnt be in this world .
I hate myself .
I felt like nobody hafe love me before .
I felt like im just being happy in the outside but not in my heart /.
I felt like im the only one tht hurts in this world .




Photobucket
Fitrah Kamilah

Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs.
Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise.

I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time.
If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one.
Looking arrogant does not mean anything.
Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future.




September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010



Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Designer: -xJolin
Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥}