“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.” - Gail Rubin Bereny | |
|
Saturday, March 03, 2007
Helluh :D .just finish editing ma skin .ya allah punyer la susah beb .bikin skin . i took almost 3 hrs of doing it .some are coming soon bcause haf no time to edit .sorry .i nvr do anitink just now the whole day .just eat , computer-ing ,sleep . BORING rite ?hmms.thts all . I'll be your dream I'll be your wish I'll be your fantasy I'll be your hope I'll be your love be everything that you need I love you more with every breath you leave that leave me deeply too I will be strong I will be faithful Because i am counting on a new beginning A reason for living A deeper meaning ya I wanna stand with you on a mountain I wanna play with you in the sea I wanna lay like this forever Until the sky falls down on me And when the stars are shining brightly in the velvet sky I'll make a wish send it to heaven that'll make you wanna cry The tears of joy for al the pleasure and the certainty that we're surrounded by the comfort and protection of the highest power and lonely hours the tears divide you I wanna stand with you on a mountain I wanna play with you in the sea I wanna lay like this forever Until the sky falls down on me Oh can't you see it baby Don't have to close your eyes cus it's standing right before you All that you need will surely come I'll be your dream I'll be your wish I'll be your fantasy I'll be your hope I'll be your love be everything that you need I love you more with every breath you leave that leave me deeply too I wanna stand with you on a mountain I wanna play with you in the sea I wanna lay like this forever Until the sky falls down on me I wanna stand with you on a mountain I wanna play with you in the sea I want to lay like this forever Until the sky falls down on me I wanna stand with you on a mountain ps:Nenek is Nina.Mama is Humairah.Kakak:Atikah Kakak2:Me Adek:Liyana Adek2:Suhailah papa n datok da menningal .love them sooo much la dey . |
![]() Fitrah Kamilah Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs. Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise. I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time. If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one. Looking arrogant does not mean anything. Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future. September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 Designer: -xJolin Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥} |