“Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind.”
- Gail Rubin Bereny

Monday, September 11, 2006


TAM!!
HELO0...damn MAD!! with my computer...always JAM n SLOW...MSN also cnt sign in..stupid ah...ystday was fun..go to my cuzin house for knduri n took lots of my cuzins photos..0they were small kids aites...so must me active somehow like running there n running here..DUH!!i will upload the photos k?todae go to skool,gave lydia the PRESENT THT WE BOUGHT n WISH HER!!i hope she appreciate the present lots!!hahs..ok thn lessons as per normal...go bck home n search for my DEAR DARLING!!dont get mix up,,,they are my DEARY CATS..I LOVE DEM SO MUCH..they are superb cute...no offence...this is just my feeling about dem..not the same as urs..kk thn get BORED ....teach my invisible student n BORED again...open the computer cannot sign in msn...SOBS SOBS...try to oprn the internet but it was superb slow...is it b'cause of the worldwide banks tht are comiin' to s'pore???wondering...uhur wateva dat means...now my computer is OK oredy but not my MSN its still not working...aiyo...nvm thn im going to upload my cuzins n cats photos aites...so stay tune..hahs..BYE!! NVM I GUEES,,I SHOULD UPLOAD THE PHOTOS TMRW THEN..I PROMISE KK?




Photobucket
Fitrah Kamilah

Leopard.Zebra.Florals.Lace.Sequins.Studs.
Hotpink.Black.Red.Purple.Turquoise.

I can be vivacious and obnoxious at the same time.
If you choose to be with me, you can't afford to choose one.
Looking arrogant does not mean anything.
Rmbr me cause I may be the one that would light any of your life in the future.




September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 April 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010



Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Designer: -xJolin
Basecode: Scribbles-love/{♥}